Let us all take a minute to talk about what’s happening with SM.
It’s seems that right after Kris filed it has been nothing but a series of unfortunate events for SM as a company.
It seems that whatever good news does come out of the company a string of bad follows right after.
Lay said they don’t have a problem with their company, but a month later said that he hoped the company could get better and give everyone equal opportunities. Why would he say that after saying nothing was wrong? Why would he contradict himself?
So we can see now that something is not right with SM.
Why is F(x) stopping their promotions just because of sulli?
SHINee promoted and filmed an MV without Jonghyun when he had his accident. They still performed when Onew had surgery on his throat. F(x) promoted without amber for Nu Abo so why can’t they promote without Sulli?
This here shows that there is something more to the whole ‘sulli is sick’ theory.
Some say it’s the flu which is serious so that could explain it.
Yeah no it doesn’t. The entire EXO fandom knows that Kai performed with a badly injured waist to the point he collapsed right after performing. Sehun with broken fingers, Tao with a fever (which if said fever is to high you can die from that just like the flu). Krystal passed out on stage, Chanyeol hurt his arm. Yixing has bad joints.
This is only some that we know about.
So my thing is what makes Sulli so special? Why does she get to rest when others were forced to perform with injuries/illness.
Then on top of that a new girl group is coming. Usually SM releases teasers way ahead if news for a new group or anything for that matter. So why so soon so sudden.
What is SM trying to distract us from? A problem with f(x)? Kris on going lawsuit with them? Something else completely?
Why would Heechul say “I know what’s going to happen soon, and I don’t want to be here to talk about it?” Why would he say that?
I don’t know for I’m just as lost as everybody else. Yet these are things we can’t ignore.
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
#ThanksHyukJaeProject Starts Today! Please help to thank Hyuk! »
ELF around the world please join #ThanksHyukJae Project from USA ELF’s affiliate, USA Jewels…
USA Jewels is proud to be joining ELF& Jewels fan clubs around the world in the #ThanksHyukJae Project.
Let’s all thank Eunhyuk for taking such good care of ELF & SJ these past two…